"I’ve been working with BC Stone for several years and have been very pleased with their quality, service and attention to details. B.C. Stone is a company that follows through with what they tell you they are going to do and when they will do it."
Big Sky Ventures
"I have been working with BC Stone for over 15 years and what remains constant is their service & quality. In addition, they stick to the schedule and do their best to deliver the product when needed. As a general contractor, I need to know my subcontractors can deliver the product as promised and BC Stone is at the top!"
G.Leroy S., PCG, LLC.
We understand that your reputation is at stake every time you engage BC Stone® to work on a project with your clients, whether it be directly or as part of your team. We take that commitment – and your trust in us – very seriously. We consider it a privilege that companies who take great pride in delivering exceptional service to their customers want us to partner with them.
The Benefits of Working with BC Stone
BC Stone has created and maintained longstanding relationships with numerous contractors, architects, designers, kitchen cabinet companies and stone wholesalers since we were founded in 1993. We credit that to our longstanding, comprehensive approach that combines service, skill, technology and capacity.
- Highly Skilled – talented team of craftsmen who are trained and evaluated regularly in order to strengthen their skills
- Capable – big enough to handle high-volume work, small enough to provide personal attention to each project and client
- Connected – network of quality suppliers plus in-house inventory of slabs available for you and your clients
- Reliable – detail-oriented through all phases of a project – from evaluation and estimating to fabrication and installation – all on time with no surprises
- Flexible – work with you to handle project modifications, timeline changes, and more
- Technology-Minded – the right mix of tested, proven equipment to allow for speed, precision and quality without sacrificing craft and creativity
Clients & Projects
Owners Rodney Bair and Travis Collins each bring more than 25 years of experience to their business. Both worked as stone fabricators and artists in the Baltimore area before beginning their own company in Everett, Pennsylvania in 1993. Current/previous commercial clients include: